The K-Laser Cube Performance has all of the features of the
Cube 4, plus additional new features made possible with the latest advances in
technology. Exciting new features include:
- 4 wavelengths (660nm, 800nm, 905nm, 970
Can be emitted simultaneously or in
- 18 Watts Continuous Wave (CW) power, 25 Watts super pulse
Shorter treatment times and faster ROI.
- New optics producing a unique homogeneous beam profile (HBP)
resulting in the most consistent and safest application.
- Faster microprocessors yield accelerated function with
more detailed graphics.
- New powerful laser diode module results in efficient treatment times
and rapidly delivered dosages for a variety of morphologies.
- More robust protective stainless steel fiber optic sheath for increased durability.
- New nanoceramic scratch-resistant anti-corrosive protective coating
on hand piece .
- New standby mode increases battery life and decreases boot up time.
- Impressive high tech Carbon Fiber like appearance.
- Newly designed quick access hand piece cradle to withstand heavy usage.
- Incorporated WiFi antenna - for software & diagnostic expansion.
- Variable Environment Technology (VET):
Laser adapts to extreme temperatures with no delay to acclimate.